Monday, September 2, 2013

Christmas in September

It is that time of year, now that the kids are back in school and you have done all of that back to school shopping that you can now think about getting ready for Christmas.  Really, what about Halloween and Thanksgiving you ask?  Well if you have my family there are certain expectation that you are given by family members.  One of many of my expectations is that everyone expects to receive a Christmas card and newsletter.  Since I send so many, I need to get started now.  I will display my first 5 cards, 1 each day this week.  I tried making the same card for everyone one year and that got old really fast, so this time, I decided against it.  Three of the cards are from Frosted Card Workshop on the Go.  The other two are my own creations using Close to My Heart products.  Please be sure to leave a comment.  Thank you and have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment