Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Confetti Wishes

Birthdays are special days and preparing for a celebration is always fun and stressful all at the same time.   I enjoy making special things for my friends and families birthday, but I stress about if the recipient will really like it or not!  I usually make a mini album for the recipient if it is a special birthday like 21, 30, 50 etc.  Sometimes they get a page to add to an album that I have already created.  So without further ado, I would like to share a 4 page layout with Close to My Heart, Confetti Wishes!  The first 2-page layout was done by my friend Noreen Petty.  The second one was done by me.  I hope you enjoy and thank you for visiting my blog.  If you have any questions or need directions for making the pages, send me an email and I will tell you all about it!

 



Don't forget to leave a comment for an entry in my drawing to win a set of 4 mini Close to My Heart Stamps.  I will announce the winner for the month of September on October 1, 2015.

Until next time have a Great Day on purpose!

No comments:

Post a Comment