Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Just Dreaming

Good afternoon, hopefully you  have dressed warmly for today's weather, and even if I do not care for the weather, I have a lot to be thankful for.  As I create my Christmas cards, I reflect on the friendships and the wonderful memories, I have with the recipients of my cards.  This gives me additional thoughts to place on the cards to give it that personal touch.  Today's stamp was created by Pam Lewers.  The Snowhaven paper pack, shimmer trim and Artiste Cricut cartridge was used on this card.  I hope you enjoy this card and have a great day on purpose!


You can get these times on my website at valj.ctmh.com

The Stamp of the Month just $5 with a $50 purchase at: valj.ctmh.com

$5 layouts on Studio J for the month of November at: valj.ctmh.com


Join my team and get all of this for $99 at: valj.ctmh.com

No comments:

Post a Comment