Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Christmas Cards

Now is the time to get started on your Christmas cards if you are one of those people that mail out a lot or live far away from your love ones.  For many years my family has lived away from our parents and love ones because we are a military family, so I send out a lot of Christmas cards along with a letter giving everyone an update for the year.  One year we were in the middle of a move and I did not send them out.  Boy did I get an earful about not sending out my cards and letters.  So I start early and haven't missed a Christmas since.  A Christmas card is a very simple way to share your love with a love one.

Over the next couple of days I will be sharing cards made from my fellow Consultants using the White Pines Christmas paper pack.  I hope you enjoy and have a great day on purpose!


White Pines Workshop on the Go Stamp G1098
White Pines paper X7002B
Artistry Cricut Cartridge


Miracle of Christmas D1656


Joyful Garland B1489

All of the cards were made with the White Pines paper pack X7200B.  You can order the stamps and the paper at www.valj.ctmh.com

No comments:

Post a Comment