Thursday, November 5, 2015

Happy Thursday!

Happy Thursday Everyone!

I am glad that it is getting closer to the weekend and looking forward to the Stamp Art Tour show in Mesa Arizona, where I will be showing everyone that attend new product from Close to My Heart.  Remember we are getting close to the end of our Seasonal Expression #3, which ends December 31, 2015, or while supplies last as there are a lot of Christmas stamps and embellishments along with the White Pines paper pack. 

I have been busying working on my display boards and I am happy to share with you what I came up with.  I have also been having fun with the new Cricut Cartridge Artistry.  Below is a card I made using that cartridge.  You can purchase this cartridge from my website for $99. plus shipping and handling and if you have the Cricut Explorer you can purchase the digital version for $79. plus shipping and handling.  I hope you enjoy.  Until next time have a great day on purpose and thank you for visiting my blog.






No comments:

Post a Comment