Tuesday, January 1, 2013

January SOTM CTMH

The stamp of the month for January is Happy Valentine's, so I tried to use the stamp in a way that these cards could be given to a male.  I don't know about you, but it seems easier to make cards for females then males to me, so I wanted to make a card for males this time.  It was challenging as I always take probably way too long to come up with an idea.  But it finally hit me at about 9 pm on a Saturday.  It was a good thing I was at a wonderful retreat and had all night.  But I actually accomplish something instead of running my mouth as I usually do at those retreats.  I am so ambitious bring half my craft room with me and taking way more than I planned back home unfinished.  Not this time, I accomplished quiet a lot.  I stayed up until 3 am the first night to ensure I didn't come home with a lot of unfinished projects.  But getting back to the SOTM, I also use the La Belle Vie Paper Packet which is only available until the end of January as it is no longer in the Spring/Summer Idea Book. So hurry up and order.  I use the Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge to cut out the heart and oval.  If you interested in all the particulars e-mail me and I will give you my recipe.  Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment