Sunday, January 20, 2013

Sewing Machine Mini Album

January 20, 2013
I wanted to share a Mini Album that I decorated using a combination of papers including Close to My Heart La Belle Vie.  The album I used was a chipboard album that was created by my friend Melissa.  So here it is and I would love to hear your comments. 

                                                                        Cover Page
                                                                       Page 1 & 2
                                                                       Page 1
                                                                             Page 2
                                                                  Page 3 & 4
                                                                       Page 3
                                                                       Pages 5 & 6
                                                                Page 5
Page 6
                                                                            Pages 7 & 8
                                                                     Page 7
                                                                            Page 7
                                                                   Page 8
The End
I hope you Enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment