Wednesday, May 21, 2014

A Mother's Love

"A family blossoms with a Mother's love" is so very true. This stamp is very fitting for a Mother's Birthday or just to tell her how much you love her.  Here Dawn Hinckley created a beautiful card using B1447 "A Mother's Love".  The stem is stamped using C1340.  Skylark paper X7177B was also used.  You can order these products from my website at valj.ctmh.com or clicking my shopping link.

My Mother has moved back to the United States for the first time in 33 years after working for the military. My siblings and I have never doubted my Mother's love and know that our family is what it is today because of her love.

You can use this stamp to tell someone special that you have been watching their efforts in supporting their family with love by making them a card, or giving them this stamp.  I am looking forward to taking the time to make a card using "A Mother's Love" to encourage some of my family and  friends by complimenting them on the great job and the sacrifices that I have seem them do for their family.

Until next time have a great day on purpose!


No comments:

Post a Comment