Thursday, May 22, 2014

My Hero

It always brings a smile to my face every time I see a father interacting with their children.  Especially, if you ever go to a donut shop in the morning and see Dads with their children.  I always think, "so it's your turn to watch the kids today!  Yes, you guessed it, the kids definitely dressed themselves, and Dad is letting them pick out the sweetest and most colorful donut in the shop!  Those was the fun days for my siblings and I, which was one of the many things that made my Dad a Hero to us!  We could never get away with wearing our favorite  mismatch clothing and eat donuts in the morning when my Mother was in charge.

My Hero is a Hostess Stamp that you can get by contacting me to have a social media party, EZ invite or a home party.  This stamp is a great stamp to make a card or layout for your No. 1 Dad or Dad Your Hero!

Here Karen Gerlach created a card using the My Hero stamp B1448 and the Timberline Paper pack.  Which is a good way to use the unused scraps from your layout or workshop on the go.  Karen also used the Proplayer Assortment  Z1879 and Baker'sTwine Harvest Assortment Z1751.  To place an order click on my link valj.cmth.com

Until next time have a great day on purpose!


No comments:

Post a Comment