Monday, May 19, 2014

Unicorn Dreams Stamp

While I have been lacking on my blog, I have been busy tying up lose ends at work getting ready for my retirement from the federal service. Woo Hoo!  It is a blessing to retire and do what I love. I look forward to the blessing of having many years of enjoyment crafting with you. For the next couple of weeks we will review cards from my swap group.  This is a great group of Close to My Heart Consultants who are very talented and creative.  I enjoyed receiving so many new ideas as I hope you will too.  Please let me know how much you enjoy them.

Unicorn Dreams is a hostess stamp that you can obtain if you host a party by social media, at home or EZ invite party.  Dawn Hinckley created this card using Lollydoodle paper and our silver shimmer tape, whisper and juniper inks.  You can purchase these products from by website at valj. ctmh.com or click on the link.

Until next time.  Have a great day!




No comments:

Post a Comment